Subject: Re: Making Links in PDF

Now it works just fine.

But I guess I have to modify the PDFGraphics2D.java, because for internal
links, it'll always start the destination like this:

pdfdest = "/FitR " + dest;

This is probably the reason why "[/XYZ 0 0 null]" won't work either...

public void addLink(Rectangle2D bounds, AffineTransform trans, String
dest, int linkType) {
if (!pdfDoc.getProfile().isAnnotationAllowed()) {
return;
}
preparePainting();
AffineTransform at = getTransform();
Shape b = at.createTransformedShape(bounds);
b = trans.createTransformedShape(b);
if (b != null) {
Rectangle rect = b.getBounds();

if (linkType != PDFLink.EXTERNAL) {
String pdfdest = "/FitR " + dest;
resourceContext.addAnnotation(
pdfDoc.getFactory().makeLink(rect, getPageReference(),
pdfdest));
} else {
resourceContext.addAnnotation(
pdfDoc.getFactory().makeLink(rect, dest, linkType, 0));
}
}
}

Jeremias Maerki-2 wrote:

> Yes, you'll need that fix I mentioned. You'll have to use the latest FOP
> Trunk directly from the Subversion repository.
>
> On 18.02.2009 14:28:06 useratnab wrote:
>>
>> Hey,
>>
>> first of all I gotta say: a big thanks to you and your support, I got
>> some
>> things fixed, I thought I'd never find the answer for :confused:
>>
>> But unfortunately there's still the "Cannot reference this object. It
>> doesn't have an object number" error, when calling:
>>
>> g2d.add...

Link(targetRect, tx, "0 0 595 842", PDFLink.INTERNAL);