Subject: Re: fop 0.95 error

Tuan, this is getting more and more off-topic for this list. We're not
Saxon support and not Log4J support. Anyway, I don't see the full
picture here. You just export some variables. But I can't tell from this
if this ever finds its way to the JVM that will ultimately run FOP. We
can't even see how you run FOP. The error message is simply Log4J
telling you that you haven't configured Log4J correctly, yet.

On 18.02.2009 18:49:22 Tuan Quan wrote:
> Hi Jeremias,
> now i got the saxon, i got the following error with the log4j :
> (org.apache.fop.render.RendererFactory).
>
> log4j included in classpath, and the jar file is there.
>
> The script to call log4j is below:
> LOGCHOICE=-Dorg.apache.commons.logging.Log=org.apache.commons.logging.impl.Log4JLogger
> export LOGCHOICE
> LOGFILE1=-Dlog4j.configuration=file:conf/log4j.xsl.properties
> export LOGFILE1
> LOGFILE2=-Dlog4j.configuration=file:conf/log4j.pdf.properties
> export LOGFILE2
> LOGLEVEL=-Dorg.apache.commons.logging.simplelog.defaultlog=INFO
> export LOGLEVEL
>

> CONTENT OF  log4j.pdf.properties
> # FO to PDF logging configuration
> log4j.rootLogger=ERROR, A1
> log4j.appender.A1=org.apache.log4j.FileAppender
> log4j.appender.A1.File=debug_pdf.txt
> log4j.appender.A1.Append=false
> log4j.appender.A1.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
>
> CONTENT of  log4j.xsl.properties
> # XML to FO logging configuration
> log4j.rootLogger=ERROR, A1
> log4j.appender.A1=org.apache.log4j.FileAppender
i>
> log4j.appender.A1.File=debug_xsl.txt
> log4j.appender.A1.Append=false
> log4j.appender.A1.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
>

> thanks.

<snip/>