Subject: Bug in multi-column output

Attached is some FO and the PDF output for some data I'm printing. I thought the sets of data on either side of the rule should look the same, but they don't. The presence of space-end on an inline affects the result--I think there is already a bug filed for this--and the use of no-break spaces seems to matter as well. The line that is truncated occurs when there is no no-break space before the word "At" and space-end is on the inline. There is no problem with any of these when the output is single-column, probably because there is no line wrapping.   If you want me to file a formal bug in Bugzilla, let me know.   Eric Amick Legislative Computer Systems Office of the Clerk