Subject: Re: SOLVED: PDF OK, but overflow warnings

I found the solution by accident:

My paragraphs are indented, only the first is not. The footnotes inherit the
indentation, and those from indented paragraphs caused the overflow. I had
to reset the text-indent to 0pt, now I get a good-looking output (after all,
they were not perfect before) and no warnings any more.

Thanks again,
Maria