Re: PDF OK, but overflow warnings

I am glad that I have reported my "solution". So there is something I have to
look into more seriously.

I am numbering footnotes, and yet there is enough space for 9999 or even one
or two more digits. There is a lot of other things to learn and solve for me
as I am a beginner, but I will return to this problem in a week or a bit
later and will report what happened.

I hope nobody minds affluent reports if a problem is solved, for me the
reports of problems and solutions in this mailing list were extremely
helpful.

So far,
Maria