Re: PDF OK, but overflow warnings

Great, one test and I got rid of the messages:

Jeremias Maerki-2 wrote:

> Some people choose to ignore them (if the output looks good), others
> don't because they are an indication that something is not quite right.
> Without having an FO file to reproduce this, it's difficult to tell what
> causes this. To visualize such overflows, it's sometimes helpful to put
> background-color properties on some FO elements. Otherwise, you can
> generate an FO file with your stylesheet and then run the FO separately.
> That should get you more accurate cursor information so you can tell
> exactly which strings cause the overflow.

I knew it happened when I implemented the footnotes, which for the first
time I typed from a book without understanding everything, and exactly the
attribute I did not yet understand was the problem:

<fo:list-item-label end-indent="label-end()" font-size="9pt">

This is how it works nicely:

<fo:list-item-label font-size="9pt">

I just did not know that there is a way to debug. Thanks,
Maria