Re: PDF OK, but overflow warnings

Some people choose to ignore them (if the output looks good), others
don't because they are an indication that something is not quite right.
Without having an FO file to reproduce this, it's difficult to tell what
causes this. To visualize such overflows, it's sometimes helpful to put
background-color properties on some FO elements. Otherwise, you can
generate an FO file with your stylesheet and then run the FO separately.
That should get you more accurate cursor information so you can tell
exactly which strings cause the overflow.