PDF OK, but overflow warnings

Hello,
I am developing a stylesheet, and the results (with v. 0.95) are still as I
expect, and really beautiful. So I wonder why I get these warnings:

***************

WARNUNG: Line 1 of a paragraph overflows the available area by 1500mpt.
(fo:block, location: 233/-1)
16.02.2009 22:06:33
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.inline.LineLayoutManager$LineBreakingAlgorithm
updateData2
WARNUNG: Line 1 of a paragraph overflows the available area by 1500mpt.
(fo:block, location: 321/-1)
16.02.2009 22:06:33
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.inline.LineLayoutManager$LineBreakingAlgorithm
updateData2
WARNUNG: Line 1 of a paragraph overflows the available area by 1500mpt.
(fo:block, location: 353/-1)
16.02.2009 22:06:33
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.inline.LineLayoutManager$LineBreakingAlgorithm
updateData2
WARNUNG: Line 1 of a paragraph overflows the available area by 1500mpt.
(fo:block, location: 430/-1)
16.02.2009 22:06:33
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.inline.LineLayoutManager$LineBreakingAlgorithm
updateData2
WARNUNG: Line 1 of a paragraph overflows the available area by 6000mpt.
(fo:block, location: 456/-1)
16.02.2009 22:06:33
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.inline.LineLayoutManager$LineBreakingAlgorithm
updateData2
WARNUNG: Line 1 of a paragraph overflows the available area by 5667mpt.
(fo:block, location: 491/-1)
16.02.2009 22:06:33
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.inline.LineLayoutManager$LineBreakingAlgorithm
updateData2
WARNUNG: Line 1 of a paragraph overflows the available area by 6000mpt.
(fo:block, location: 509/-1)
16.02.2009 22:06:33
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.inline.LineLayoutManager$LineBreakingAlgorithm
updateData2
WARNUNG: Line 1 of a paragraph overflows the available area by 6000mpt.
(fo:block, location: 533/-1)
16.02.2009 22:06:33
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.inline.LineLayoutManager$LineBreakingAlgorithm
updateData2
WARNUNG: Line 1 of a paragraph overflows the availa...

ble area by 6000mpt.
(fo:block, location: 557/-1)
16.02.2009 22:06:33
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.inline.LineLayoutManager$LineBreakingAlgorithm
updateData2
WARNUNG: Line 1 of a paragraph overflows the available area by 6000mpt.
(fo:block, location: 761/-1)
16.02.2009 22:06:33
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.inline.LineLayoutManager$LineBreakingAlgorithm
updateData2
WARNUNG: Line 1 of a paragraph overflows the available area by 6000mpt.
(fo:block, location: 835/-1)
16.02.2009 22:06:33
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.inline.LineLayoutManager$LineBreakingAlgorithm
updateData2
WARNUNG: Line 1 of a paragraph overflows the available area by 6000mpt.
(fo:block, location: 852/-1)
16.02.2009 22:06:33
org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.inline.LineLayoutManager$LineBreakingAlgorithm
updateData2
WARNUNG: Line 1 of a paragraph overflows the available area by 6000mpt.
(fo:block, location: 871/-1)

The started to turn up when I inserted a template to process footnotes, but
the warning itself does not seem to be related to the footnotes.

Should I ignore this, or where should I start to check for an error in my
stylesheet?

Thanks for any assistance,
Maria