Subject: RE: Not want Space between inlines

Hello,

This problem (space between inline) come CRLF (linebreak) between the
inline tags in the file .fo
If i suppress the linebreak, i don't have the space between the text.

If i transform by fop (0.94) directly the xml file in pdf file,
i don't have this problem.
I have this problem only, during the debug test, if i transform the xml
file
in fo file, and then the fo file in pdf file.

Sorry for my first message,
if i transform in FOP 0.20.5 the xml file in fo file, then, fo file in
pdf file,
i have the same problem.

My main need is to transform a xml file to pdf file.
If the xml file don't content CRLF (linebreak) between tags,
the pdf file is good.

For the moment, it's OK.
Thank you.

Sylvie.