Re: Printing PDF on the client default printer.

What you've shown here only works if you're printing on the local server.
You need to look at the link that is provided with the FAQ entry:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-dev&m=101065988325115&w=2

With this approach you'll produce a PDF on the server and send that to
the browser using a servlet. Then you call the printAll() method via
JavaScript from the HTML code. I've never tried this myself but it looks
useful.

BTW, if you're writing new stuff using FOP anyway, you might want to
consider upgrading to the latest FOP release.