Printing PDF on the client default printer.

Hi all,
The following message, posted on the list in 2004 exactly describes my
situation : I'm able to print a generated pdf file directly on printer (not
prompted to be opened) on the app server default printer but I'm not able to
print on the client default printer.
Thanks in advance for your help.