Re: adding fop.jar to ant build file of appfuse
app

I fixed this problem , I found out that I need also to add this data to
properties.xml

<pathelement location="${fop.jar}"/>
<fileset dir="${fop.dir}" includes="*.jar"/>

I added this to several parts of properties.xml file for different path
values for different id values. And now I can compile my app :)

Vladimir Dejanovic wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am new to fop, ant and appfuse. I have a problem which is that I
> downloaded
> fop.jar file from http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/index.html out of bin
> release, and I tried to add it to ant build file of my app which is based
> on
> appfuse , but I get this error when I try to build my app
>

> package org.apache.fop.apps does not exist
> [javac] import org.apache.fop.apps.*;
>

> I added this to my lib dir
>
> [vdejanovic@iscdev lesnik]$ ls lib/fop-1/
> fop.jar
>

> this is part of code which I added to lib.properties file in lib dir
>
> fop.version=1
> fop.dir=${lib.dir}/fop-${fop.version}
> fop.jar=${fop.dir}/fop.jar
>

> and this is part which I added to build.xml
>
> <lib dir="${fop.dir}" includes="*.jar" excludes="*mock.jar"/>
>
> I added last part inside build.xml in
>
> <war destfile="${webapp.dist}/${webapp.war}" duplicate="preserve"
> webxml="${webapp.target}/WEB-INF...

/web.xml" compress="true">