[Solved] Unexpected error message with wrapper

I have the following simple test file in FO:   <root xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format" >
 <layout-master-set>
  <simple-page-master page-height="11in"
       page-width="8.5in"
       margin-left="1in"
       margin-right="1in"
       margin-top="2in"
       margin-bottom="2in"
       master-name="foo">
   <region-body/>
  </simple-page-master>
 </layout-master-set>
 <page-sequence master-reference="foo">
  <flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
   <wrapper text-indent="1em">
    <block>
    this is a test
    </block>
    <block>
    This is also a test
    </block>
   </wrapper>
  </flow>
 </page-sequence>
</root>
When I run it through 0.94 or 0.95, I get the following error messages:   Feb 9, 2009 4:06:26 PM org.apache.fop.fo.FObjMixed flushText
SEVERE: Could not create block pointers. FOText w/o Block ancestor.
Feb 9, 2009 4:06:26 PM org.apache.fop.fo.FObjMixed flushText
SEVERE: Could not create block pointers. FOText w/o Block ancestor.
Feb 9, 2009 4:06:26 PM org.apache.fop.fo.FObjMixed flushText
SEVERE: Could not create block pointers. FOText w/o Block ancestor.
Feb 9, 2009 4:06:26 PM org.apache.fop.layoutmgr.FlowLayoutManager getNextKnuthElements
SEVERE: inline area not allowed under flow - ignoring   (FOP produces the PDF just fine, BTW.) Unless I've misread the spec,...

wrapper should be legal as a child of flow. When I change wrapper to block-container, the messages go away. Am I missing something, or is this truly a bug?   Eric Amick Legislative Computer Systems Office of the Clerk

Privacy