AW: AW: [Postscript] German umlauts are not shown
for Postscript output of Trunk

Yes, Arial (used in Word template) is configured to be mapped to
NimbusSanL-Regu. I have both PFM and PFB in a Type 1 fonts folder. There is
no AFM though.

Here is the section from fop.xconf:
<renderer mime="application/postscript">
<fonts>
weight="normal"/>
weight="normal"/>
weight="bold"/>