Subject: Re: AW: [Postscript] German umlauts are not shown
for Postscript output of Trunk

I've never seen Arial as a Type 1 font, yet, so I assume you're trying
to use a TrueType font with PostScript output. That is currently not
supported (not even 0.95). Your earlier PostScript files used
"Times-Roman" (Base 14) and "NimbusSanL-Regu". Maybe you did something
strange in your font configuration. Have you, by chance, configured
"Arial" to be mapped to "NimbusSanL-Regu"? That would explain it. If yes,
is the AFM file in the same directory where you placed the PFB file for
the font? Or just the PFM?