Re: [Postscript] German umlauts are not shown for
Postscript output of Trunk

Fixed in FOP Trunk: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=742346&view=rev
Should now also work without resource optimization, though turning on
resource optimization is recommended if you want smaller PostScript
files containing only what you really need.