Subject: Re: Urgent Question about FOP-hyphenation-wrap

FOP implements Unicode UAX#14 line breaking rules. That specification
defines how words are broken. Using a custom hyphenation patterns (i.e.
built by you) you could probably (I've never done it) customize the
work-breaking behaviour a bit. But I don't know if there's a readily
available hyphenation pattern that would allow what you want (there
probably isn't). My earlier recommendation still stands: use zero-width
spaces (or soft hyphens) to add additional word-breaking possibilities.
Various people on this list have done it this way.

For example: http://markmail.org/message/jecf2fzs4gecsjiz