RE: Suppress the Form-Feed at the end of a
page-sequence

Unfortunately, the "single" page-sequence is so large that I run out of
memory.

Jeff Steffanina
FOSSE Development, Bethesda, MD
(301)380-2047
jeff.steffanina@xxxxxxxxxxxx

This communication contains information from Marriott International,
Inc. that may be confidential. Except for personal use by the intended
recipient, or as expressly authorized by the sender, any person who
receives this information is prohibited from disclosing, copying,
distributing, and/or using it. If you have received this communication
in error, please immediately delete it and all copies, and promptly
notify the sender. Nothing in this communication is intended as an
electronic signature under applicable law.