RE: Urgent Question about FOP-hyphenation-wrap

Hello,

The issue is fixed for "_". But it still cannot wrap for a few other special
characters, one of that being "@". So I also surrounded that with a zero
width space for now.

But is there any hyphenation pattern that will work on these characters?
So we don't need to make these special changes.

Thanks

Ashwini Sawant

Impact Systems, Inc.
20 Montchanin Road