[Postscript] German umlauts are not shown for
Postscript output of Trunk

Hi,   Recently, I upgraded to current Trunk. I noticed that German umlauts are not shown for Postscript output anymore. Using release 0.95, German umlauts look fine. I have made a diff of both output documents, and there are some subtle differences, see attached files. Both documents do contain the octal entities for the umlauts. I'm using font metrics definitions for Type 1 fonts for Postscript renderer in configuration file 'fop.xconf'.    Can someone have a look at it to confirm that something is broken in Postscript renderer output in Trunk, please?   Regards, Ingo   -- Ernst Basler + Partner GmbH
Ingo Maas
Tuchmacherstraße 47
DE-14482 Potsdam   +49 331 74 75 9 0  (Zentrale)
+49 331 74 75 9 78 (Direkt)
+49 331 74 75 9 90 (Fax)   Geschäftsführer: Dr. Ludger Paus
Amtsgericht Potsdam - HRB 6362 P
USt-Id Nr. 152768391   mailto:Ingo.Maas@xxxxxx
http://www.ebp.de