Re: Using draft images with fop, and catalogs.

The problem is that the URIResolver is not wired into the command-line
client, yet. Basically, we'd need to provide a command-line option
similar to the -URIRESOLVER of Xalan-J's CLI:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xalan/java/trunk/src/org/apache/xalan/xslt/Process.java?view=markup

As you noticed, using URIResolvers in FOP from Java code is not problem
anymore today.