Subject: RE: Urgent Question about FOP-hyphenation-wrap

Thanks for the reply Jeremias.

However like I said in my post setting keep-together.within-column="always"
for fo:table-cell did not work for me. The only thing that seems to work in
my case is the hyphenation. However the hyphenation pattern I am using (the
only setting I have done for this is language="en") does not hyphenate words
that have "_" in them. Is there any other hyphenation pattern to be used?

I also tried using the keep-together.within-column="always" without the
hyphenation, that worsened the situation. Since then all the text that was
being hyphenated before also overflows the cells.

Following is my code block for a cell:

<fo:table-cell
border-start-style="solid"
border-after-style="solid"
border-before-style="solid"
border-end-style="solid"
keep-together.within-column="always">

<fo:block
font-weight="normal"
text-align="left" hyphenate="true">

<xsl:value-of select="object_name"/>

</fo:block>

</fo:table-cell>

anything I can change in this that will help?

..Ashwini

Ashwini Sawant

Impact Systems, Inc.
20 Montchanin Road