Re: Urgent Question about FOP-hyphenation-wrap

Please see: http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/faq.html#cells-overflow

You've reached the right place, BTW. However, you can reach the mailing
list more quickly if you subscribe to it. Otherwise, your posts have to
go through moderation first. This time you were lucky. ;-) More info:
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/maillist.html#fop-user