Subject: Urgent Question about FOP-hyphenation-wrap

Hi,

I am trying to wrap data within a cell so it does not overflow to the next column.

I have tried the following already (which do not work for me):

keep-together.within-column="always" for cell or for block

wrap-option="wrap" for cell or for block

I am also using hyphenation. It works perfectly for everything except data that has an “_” (underscore in it). I have attached my resulting PDF as an example.

What can I do to get this data that has underscores in it to wrap within the cell?

I am using FOP 0.95

Any help is much appreciated.

If this is not the correct email address for such a question, please let me know the exact email address where I can post such a question.

Thanks,

Ashwini

Ashwini Sawant

Impact Systems, Inc.