Subject: [Evolution] Errors When Viewing Mail

When I double click on a single message (not using message preview) the
mail viewer opens, I see the message for a second and then the display
is a blank message / page.

If I go back and use the preview message (Ctrl-M) function I get the
split screen and can see the message fine. Can you tell me what's
happened to the program to stop allowing me a new window view of single
messages?

If there is a fix point me in the right direction.

Using Evolution 2.12.3 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux Desktop 5.2

Sincerely,

Steven

Steven L. Sprague, PMPÂ, CSM
Mobile: 919.672.9621