Re: [Evolution] Configuring keyboard shortcuts

On Fri, 2009-03-27 at 15:12 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
> Note that shortcut editing currently only works for the message
> composer
> and appointment/task/memo editor windows. The main window still
> relies
> on BonoboUI, which doesn't support shortcut editing. But I'm working
> on
> that. :)

Unfortunately, it seems you have answered my question. I wanted to save
the shortcut keys for "next/previous unread message". I use Evo for
work, and kmail or thunderbird for personal, and I'd like to configure
them to all use the same shortcuts. "next/previous unread message" is
the shortcut I use the most often. I am surprised I can't put it in the
toolbar, either. Who needs to mouse click a button for "next message"
when you can just click the message in the list? "Next unread", on the
other hand, may not be anywhere near the current message so a button and
shortcut key would be useful.

--
Art Alexion
Resources for Human Development, Inc. 215-951-0300 x3075