Re: [Evolution] Own project / idea for Google
summer of code 2009

On Fri, 2009-03-27 at 09:17 -0400, Chris G wrote:
> Yes, so do I! I use xubuntu so I'm not fully Gnome but Gnome
> applications such as Evolution are fully supported.

I would be most appreciative if someone can clear this up for me, as a
co-worker also uses Evolution and other Gnome apps in Xfce.

It has always been my understanding that once one launches a Gnome app,
like Evo or Nautilus, in Xfce that the gnome libs are loaded into
memory, and you may as well be running full Gnome, resource wise.

Is that true?

--
Art Alexion
Resources for Human Development, Inc. 215-951-0300 x3075