Members!

Dear Members!

I am extremely happy to announce that we have finally got the printed copies of CURE Newsletter 2005!

Members who want free copies of these Newsletter for their self-reading and distribution can write to Mohit Garg at mohrahit-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with their address and the number of copies they can distribute.

Note:These Newsletters are totally free of cost and no money will be charged from the members requesting for it.

Thanks,

Harsh Agarwal

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

Privacy