Subject: Re: Re: thanks

Hi Manasi!

Thanks for showing interest in working with CURE.There are number of ways by which you can help CURE.

You can start by distributing CURE Newsletter 2005 in your college(we will soon courier it to you), spread the message of CURE among your friends, by next week we will be printing CURE bookmarks which will carry a short message on ragging (Myths and Facts) and distributing it free of cost, you can contact bookshops and libraries near your college and convince them to keep those bookmarks in their shop and distribute it to their customers with every purchase.

We dont have a substantial base in Delhi University Campus and we are desperate to establish one there.You can help us to do that.

CURE has a chapter system in which we establish CURE chapters in different colleges. You can probably establish a CURE chapter in your college and become incharge of its activities.

CURE has an online discussion group(this yahoo mail group) you can even  help us by actively participating in this online discussion forum and give your valuable suggestions/ideas to help us formulate CURE policies.

Soon CURE is going to start an "article section" on its new website
you can help us by writing articles on ragging and posting it on the website so that the visitors can go through these articles and understand the  phenomenon of ragging, its myths, facts ,ill-effects etc.

You can select in what way/ways you can help CURE..

The entire CURE team is very happy to know that CURE website completely changed your mindset and perception on ragging.

Harsh