Message on NoRagging Message Board

http://members3.boardhost.com/noragging/msg/466.html

Posted by shivalika on July 19, 2005, 19:18:31
220.224.27.221

i m going to join an engineering college this august.the thing i fear most is ragging.i feel seniors should only ask for our intro.and make juniors feel better in the new environment.though legally ragging is banned,it goes on in the buses.UPTU has banned ragging but at MIET,meerut it goes on.even the staff knows about it but keep their eyes closed.we r supposed to wear contrast salwar kurtas with pinned dupattas for 2 months.i request you to kindly take action against this and send a notice to the college,miet_meerut-/E1597aS9LQxFYw1CcD5bw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or MEERUT INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY,N.H.58,BAGHPAT ROAD BYPASS CROSSING,MEERUT-250002,UP.phone no.-0121 2439057 & 2439019.i will be really thankful and this would help us to concentrate on our studies better.MIET can even send a staff in the buses to stop ragging.thank you.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS