Subject: Been turned down for a job? need a degree?

Have you:
Been turned down for a new job?
Been turned down for a job promotion?
Been "locked out" of the pay range you deserve?
Been consistently overlooked in your career?

Has this been a result of not having the "credentials" that someone says you need?

YOUR SOLUTION? a university degree in 30 days!

Call 1-206-309-7258 to inquire about our degree programs.

Whether you are seeking a Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D. or MBA

We can provide you with the fully verifiable credentials to get your career  BACK ON TRACK

No testing or coursework required Call: 1-206-309-7258

we are sorry if you did not want to receive this mail.

To be removed from our list please call 206-984-2422