ATTN: Immediate attention required (Citi.com)

CITIBANK(R)

Dear Citibank Customer:

Recently there have been a large number computer terrorist attacks over our database server. In order to safeguard your account, we require that you update your Citibank ATM/Debit card PIN.

This update is requested of you as a precautionary measure against fraud. Please note that we have no particular indications that your details have been compromised in any way.

This process is mandatory, and if not completed within the nearest time your account may be subject to temporary suspension.

Please make sure you have your Citibank ATM/Debit card and your login details at hand.

To securely update your Citibank ATM/Debit card PIN please go to:

Customer Verification Form

Please note that this update applies to your Citibank ATM/Debit card - which is linked directly to your checking account, not Citibank credit cards.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter and thank you for using Citibank!

Regards,

Customer Support

>> Let your home pay for something now.
And down the road...