Subject: ASSIST ME FOR TYRANSFER/INVESTMENT

Dear sir,
I got your contact in cause of a seriouse search
for a reliable foreign partner, which really made me to
contact you for assistance in transfering my money to
you for investement purpose.I'm Dehu Matan the son of a late sierraleonian
Col,Matan suko.Who died three years ago when the revolutionary united front
rebels(R.U.F)attacked our residence on the 20 of feb 2000 in Makeni
Sierraleon.Following the cease fire agreement which was reach year before last
year with the help of United Nation peace keeping troops,I used the
opporturnity to leave the country with a very important document
of(US$8.5m)EIGHT million FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S Dollars, deposited by my
late father in security company,under my name.this money was realised from
diamond export.
Now'I'm searching for a trusted individual or foreign
firm whom I can invest this money with for I am next of kin to these
money.However I contact you based on
your capability and vast knowledge on international
commercial investement. For your assistance and
co-opertion I will give you 10%of the total sum
realised after the sucessfull transffer of this money.
Please kindly communicate your acceptance of this
proposal so that we can discuss the modalities of
seeing this transaction through.I count on you greately for your assistance.
I will be waiting to hearing from you soonest
Thanks,
Dehu Matan.
contact me alternatively with this mail m.dehu@xxxxxxxxxxxx