Subject: Staff Bulletin
Attention All Staff Members:
You Must Respond By 5 P.M. Friday, August 20, 2004.
Through a special arrangement, Avtech Direct is offering a limited
allotment of BRAND NEW, top of-the-line, name-brand desktop computers
at more than 50% off MSRP to all Staff Members who respond to this
message before 5 P.M., Friday, August 20, 2004.
All desktop are brand-new, packed in their original boxes, and come
with a full manufacturer's warranty plus a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
These professional grade Desktops are fully equipped with 2004
next generation technology, making these the best performing
computers money can buy.
Avtech Direct is offering these feature rich, top performing
Desktop Computers with the latest Intel technology at an amazing price
to all who call:
1-800-884-9510 by 5 P.M. Friday, August 20, 2004
The fast and powerful AT-2400 series Desktop features:
* Intel 2.0Ghz Processor for amazing speed and performance
* 128MB DDR RAM, --- Upgradeable to 1024
* 20 GB UDMA Hard Drive, --- Upgradeable to 80 GB
* 52X CD-Rom Drive, --- Upgradeable to DVD/CDRW
* 1.44 Floppy disk drive
* Next Generation Technology
* ATI Premium video and sound
* Full Connectivity with Fax modem/Lan/IEE 1394/USB 2.0
* Soft Touch Keyboard and scroll mouse
* Internet Ready
* Network Ready
* 1 Year parts and labor warranty
* Priority customer service and tech support
MSRP $699 ........................................ Your Cost $297
How to qualify:
1. You must be a Nonprofit or School Staff Member.
2. All desktop computers will be available on a
first come first serve basis.
3. You must call 1-800-884-9510 by 5 P.M. Friday, August 20, 2004
and we will hold the desktops you request on will call.
4. You are not obligated in any way.
5. 100% Sa...
Call Avtech Direct
1-800-884-9510 before 5 P.M. Friday, August 20, 2004
Visit our website at http://www.avtechdirectcomputers.com
If you wish to unsubscribe from this list, please go to:
22647 Ventura Blvd., Suite 374
Woodland Hills, CA 91364_______________________________________________
debian-openldap mailing list