osdir.com
mailing list archive F.A.Q. -since 2001!

Subject: Subject Deleted - Possible Spam

List: linux.cryptography

View MaxCDN's pricing and plans [OSDir Endorsed!]
Web Hosting with cPanel - only $1 / month from GoDaddy
Virtual Dedicated Hosting [OSDir Endorsed!] Professional VPNs [OSDir Endorsed!]

linux.cryptography Navigation:

Website Speed Performance Monitoring

Msg Deleted: Probably Spam

Find out more about MaxCDN [OSDir Endorsed!]
Virtual Dedicated Hosting [OSDir Endorsed!]
Professional VPNs Protect your privacy! [OSDir Endorsed!]

Thread at a glance:

Re: Purpose of waitseconds option to aespipe

Ah ..now I get it. So it's only useful if aespipe is in a pipe, as you descibe, and there's no "quiet" option or equivalent for the prior command. (I suppose you might achieve the same thing by redirecting a file descriptor in some cases, too). While I hesistate to suggest anything at this stage of my linux development, perhaps something about this could be considered for future inclusion in Jari's README? __________________________________ Do you Yahoo!? Read only the mail you want - Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard. http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail - Linux-crypto: cryptography in and on the Linux system Archive: http://mail.nl.linux.org/linux-crypto/

RussianMag Password Confirmation

Hello niko, Thank you for subscribing! Press this link to confirm your subscription& activate your password( http://optinmailers.net/cgi-bin/startM.cgi/X/XRU406243175826553_linux-crypto/4FREE/0 ) Before your membership can start you must click the above link to activate your subscription to the daily newsletter and your password to the site! You must be at least eighteen years of age to use this service. * Please confirm your subscriptionand activate your password * Press this link to activate your password( http://optinmailers.net/cgi-bin/startM.cgi/X/XRU406243175826553_linux-crypto/4FREE/0 ) -- Clicking above is the only way to activate your subscription -- This message is not a Commercial Electronic Mail Message as that term is defined under the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. This message is a Transactional or Relationship Message the primary purpose of which is to facilitate, complete, or confirm a commercial transaction that the recipient has previously agreed to enter into with the sender when the recipient's e-mail was used to join a web site requesting to be a registered subscriber. If you have changed you mind and do not wish to confirm this subscription you may opt out of future mailings from the sender by simply clicking this Remove Me - I want to unsubscribe link or if the link is not working by sending an e-mail request to link_problem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx To cancel via regular mail please send your request to: Postmaster IBS, LLC 26500 W. Agoura Rd. # 102-818 Calabasas, CA 91302 - Linux-crypto: cryptography in and on the Linux system Archive: http://mail.nl.linux.org/linux-crypto/

Purpose of waitseconds option to aespipe

What is the purpose of the waitseconds (-w) option to aespipe? (I think I can guess, but I'm probably wrong!) __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com - Linux-crypto: cryptography in and on the Linux system Archive: http://mail.nl.linux.org/linux-crypto/

[...]

Home | News | Sitemap | FAQ | advertise | OSDir is an Inevitable website. GBiz is too!