Subject: Re: Changing UISwitch text

On Apr 29, 2011, at 4:29 PM, Jon Sigman wrote:

> Is there a straightforward way to change the text on the UISwitch ("ON" and
> "OFF") to something else?

No, there is not. UISwitch is not customizable.

> Alternatively, is there a way for a UIButton to act
> like a toggle (it stays highlighted until touched again)?

No, but either the -highlighted or -selected property (I forget which) of
UIButton can be set independently of the touch handling. Or you could find a
3rd party UISwitch replacement that does allow customization (there was a
question about this a month or two ago).

Dave