Subject: Re: Stack of NSWindow sheets

I'll clarify what I meant.

Normally, user will see only one sheet at a time. There won't be any sort of
step-by-step sheet switching within a single task (like in Xcode 4 when
creating a new file). The only issue I'm trying to solve is presenting a
username/password dialog when it was invoked by a background task (not a direct
user action). And since I may have several such background tasks running, I can
potentially present several dialogs at once.

Again, normally you'll see no dialogs at all (when the password is already
stored in keychain) or a single dialog when a new repository is added or the
password was changed. But I should have a nice fallback for a case when several
dialogs get popped out. With floating modal windows it is not a problem: they
live independently from each other. But floating modal windows look awful, so I
want to use sheets. And to present them correctly, I need to maintain some sort
of a queue for these sheets.