Subject: How to detect curly quotes

Folks;

I'm reading input from a text file (stringWithContentsOfFile) I have no control over.
Testing is going well until a I encounter a phrase is wrapped in curly quotes.
(Note phrases wrapped in straight quotes are fine)

Without trying to digest the entirety of the Mac OS Text Encoding system, can someone suggest a simple way to detect these characters?

Thanks
Steve