Subject: Network Errors

Writing an app for the iPhone

(1) In tracing the packet from my app using wireshark
I see that all UDP packets sent from app to server has
UDP checksum error. Why would this be ? How to adrress this ?

(2) sending a packet it bombs out on the recvmsg(socket, msp_p, flags);
Previous frame inner to this frame (gdb could not unwind past this frame)

(3)
Aside I also had an LWP_SP error I had to set this to 9 to get working where
Mac OS X was originally set to 16 and works well on macbooks and mac pros
Why is there a change for the iPhone ?

at the time is crashed with line 1987 .... macosx-nat-inferior.c ....

Thanks in advance,