Subject: How to know when a UISwitch is being touched

I need to know whether the user is touching inside a UISwitch control. The UIControlEvent(s) do fire, but then isTouchInside always gives NO. My code is:

- (void)switchTouched:(UIControl *)sender
{
NSLog( @"switchtouched:%d", [sender isTouchInside]) ;
}

The switchTouched method was added as a target to touch events upon creation of the switch like this

[switchv addTarget:self action:@selector(switchTouched:) forControlEvents:UIControlEventAllTouchEvents] ;

Whatever the user does on the switch the result is always Zero. What am I missing?

Joan Lluch-Zorrilla