Subject: Re: (un)mounting volumes

On Mar 30, 2009, at 6:08 PM, Torsten Curdt wrote:

How do I list all mounted volumes (and their mount points)?

Well, since you're poking around in the File Manager, take a look at FSGetVolumeInfo.

However, since this is cocoa-dev, I will also direct you to the - mountedLocalVolumePaths and -mountedRemovableMedia methods of NSWorkspace. I'll also point out the existence of the - unmountAndEjectDeviceAtPath: method.

Cheers,
Ken