Re: Small white border around custom cell in
NSTableView ...

Hi Dave,

I didn't notice that in the documentation ... but must admit with
hindsight that I've spent more time looking in NSCell's documentations
when I should have been looking at NSTableViews.

Just checked in the online docs and this looks exactly what I'm after,
thank you.

Cheers,

-Mic