Subject: Re: Spotlight and Leopard

Scott:

Thanks for your reply. I more mean what has changed in the actual structure
in Spotlight for Leopard. For example, I tried to follow this article:
http://oreilly.com/pub/a/mac/2005/07/12/spotlight.html but it seems as if
some of the code has been removed from Leopard (HISearchWindowShow, etc). I
find it rather surprising that there is hardly any up-to-date documentation,
at least in the places I have been looking, for integration with Spotlight.
Any ideas would be very helpful (even if it is just regarding searching for
a file that changes locations in another way).

Sincerely,

Pierce Freeman