Subject: Re: Spotlight and Leopard

On 29-Mar-09, at 1:31 AM, Pierce Freeman wrote:

Hi everyone.

I have been looking into a way to search the user's hard drive for a files
and have settled on Spotlight. I will say ahead of time that if anyone has
a better way to search for files that are in changing places, I would love
to hear about it! Anyway, all the documentation I found on integrating
Spotlight into my application was regarding Tiger and I couldn't really find
any "new" material. If anyone could point me to a tutorial or quickly tell
me the basics, it would be very appreciated.

There weren't any major new features in Leopard as far as Spotlight goes. A couple of new metadata keys, that's about it.