Re: NSSlider with mouseUp

On Mar 27, 2009, at 21:39, K. Darcy Otto wrote:

I have a preferences window with an NSSlider control in it that has to update continuously in order to indicate just where the marker is on the scale. But, because of the relatively complex changes required when the slider is set, I only want to act on the slider settings when the slider has been released. I'm not sure the best way to do this.

From the archives:

http://www.cocoabuilder.com/archive/message/cocoa/2008/10/17/220399