Subject: Re: Storing API keys in plist file

[NSUserDefaults standardUserDefaults]

Kiel :-)
"Love does not consist in gazing at each other but looking together in the same direction."
Antoine de Saint-Exupery

On 28/03/2009, at 2:38 PM, Devraj Mukherjee wrote:

Hi all,

My app relies on an external RESTful services, the service issues a
key for the REST services and at the moment I have hard coded that in
my wrapper classes.

I would like to put this into a preference file somewhere (suspecting
a plist file).

Obvious App-Info.plist doesn't seem to be the right place.

Any suggestions?

--
"The secret impresses no-one, the trick you use it for is everything"
- Alfred Borden (The Prestiege)

This email sent to kiel.gillard@xxxxxxxxx