Subject: Re: user access privileges to plist in
/library/preferences

Hi,

if you save the file in ~/library/preferences/ the user will have access to the files because it is in the local user directory.

Hope that helps,

Sjors

Op 27 mrt 2009, om 18:44 heeft <memo@xxxxxxx> <memo@xxxxxxx> het volgende geschreven:

Hi, I'd like to load/save some global preferences of my app. I have it all
as an NSMutableDictionary and I load/save it as a plist in
/library/preferences.

If the user logged in does not have admin rights obviously the file does
not save. How can I overcome this problem programatically from my app?