Re: Preventing highlight of RowSelection in
NSTableView

On 2009 Mar 27, at 04:40, Sourabh Sahu wrote:

How can we prevent the highlight feature , when we select row in NSTableView.
I also want to shouldSelectRow return YES.

I believe this will do what you want:

If you're building for Leopard only, subclass NSTableView so that this method is a no-op:

- (void)highlightSelectionInClipRect:(NSRect)clipRect {
}

For Tiger, people have reported success by hacking an Apple private method.