Re: NSFileManager: can't set group ID on 10.4

I put together a test project:
http://dev.deeptechinc.com/sidney/setgid_demo.zip

The product takes two arguments, a GID and a filename.

It was unable to change the file's group on two 10.4.11 machines (but
changeFileAttributes:atPath: returned success).
It worked on two 10.5 machines.

Can anyone take a look at this? See if you can reproduce the issue and
help me figure out what's going on?