Subject: Re: Getting the Generic Hard Disk Icon?

Hello, Dave,

There might be a better way but I've been using:

NSImage *icon = [[NSWorkspace sharedWorkspace] iconForFile:@"/"];

You will need to know the UNIX path of the disk first.

Regards, Rob.

On 27 Mar 2009, at 10:58, Dave wrote:

Hi All,

Where can I get the Icon for the standard Internal Hard Disk Icon? I've looked in /System/Library/CoreServices/CoreTypes.bundle/ Contents/Resources and found a lot of icon's there, but not one for the hard disk. I just want the Icon the Finder displays for the internal hard drive.

All the Best
Dave

This email sent to rob2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx